Cancun Local Cycling And Food Tour
Explore the holiday playground of Cancun on two wheels and let your expert local guide introduce you to the city’s history, highlights, and cuisine. Enjoy 20 kilometers of cycle-friendly routes, passing the city's best sights in the Caribbean Sea breeze.
Upon meeting your guide, head to the bike shop to choose a bike that’s right for you. Your guide will ensure that you’re safely dressed before heading out for a morning of exploration. Cycle around some of the trendiest neighborhoods in Cancun, stopping regularly to talk about the origins of the city and its plans for the future.
Then it’s time to hit the beach for the first (but not last) time today. Your local guide will show you some hidden entrances to the city’s top beaches and impart some insider knowledge. Next, stop to refuel and reenergize. Snacks will vary depending on the season and availability, but you can expect to try things like carnitas, huarches, sopes, ceviche, or guacamole.
Head back to the beach for a paddle in crystal-clear Caribbean waters. Remember to bring swimwear if you fancy taking a dip, as there will be plenty of time to do so. Then explore some more, check out some impressive bridges and stop for another taste of Mexico. The tour includes 24-hour bike rental, so if you’re keen to continue exploring the city by bike, feel free to do so.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Cancun Local Cycling and Food Tour
Adult/Child: 12 years old and above
- Local, English-speaking guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Helmet, snacks and refreshing drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- This tour may be canceled when weather conditions are particularly poor. If this occurs, you'll be contacted as soon as possible to reschedule or organise a refund
- Children under 12 are not allowed to join the tour but children under 3 are welcome to ride along on the back of their parent's bike in a small trailer
- Please note you should be relatively fit and able to ride a bike for this tour, as you'll be covering at least 10 kilometers in total
How to use:
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Plaza America, Avenida Coba 5, Benito Juárez, 77500, Cancún, Q.R.