Enjoy the Gulf of Mexico on a 3-story catamaran in Cancun that is full of activities. Relax in a lounge chair, snack on delicious food, cool off in the water, visit Isla Mujeres, or dance to the on-board DJ's musical selections.
Spend the day on board a 3-story catamaran sailing off the coast of Cancun, and enjoy a full-day of adventure. During the 7-hour cruise, the boat will make 2 stops so that you snorkel in a colorful reef and explore the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres.
The stunning catamaran is packed with entertainment, including a bar, dance floor, diving board, and pool area. On the 2nd floor you can lounge in deck chairs, enjoy a water-slide, or sit back and watch the flat-screen TV. From the 3rd floor, get panoramic views of Cancun and the Riviera Maya beyond.
The first stop of the tour is Meco’s magnificent reef, where you can jump off the boat to enjoy a snorkel session among colorful shoals of fish. Dive into the sea from the diving boards, or slip and slide down the 2-story slide into the ocean. Guides are available for snorkelers and lunch is also served at this stop.
The catamaran’s second stop is at the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres. Explore the boutique stores, or rent a golf cart or scooter to visit the island’s beautiful lookout point, with extraordinary cliffs and views. After a leisurely 2-hour stay at Isla Mujeres, return to Cancun, and hit the dance floor, where a live DJ will keep the music pumping.
Check-in time: 9am
What You Get
Cancun & Isla Mujeres Dancer Day Cruise
Adult: 9 years old and above
Child: 4 to 8 years old
- Open bar, serving rum, tequila, vodka, beer, cocktails, sodas, and juices
- Breakfast of various breads, milk, juices, and coffee
- Lunch of beef and chicken fajitas, salad, rice, chips, and guacamole. Everything is freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dock fee (USD 14 per person - Cash only)
- Prepare for the activity
- Infants age 3 and below may join the cruise for free. Kindly inform us if you will be accompanied by an infant.
- The dancer cruise departs from Monday to Saturday at 9:30, returning to Cancun at 16:30. The check-in time is at 9:00. To ensure a place on board this fun-packed adventure, make your reservations at least 48 hours in advance.
- You are advised to bring sunscreen, towels, swimwear, and a change of clothes. Please also bring your driver's license and passport.
- You can rent a golf cart or scooter on the island (license required) from a 3rd party for a fee.
- Pictures of the trip are available at the end of the tour on CD or photo paper for a fee.
How to use:
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: El Embarcadero on Boulevard Kukulcan, 4.5 kilometers (2.7 miles) out of the hotel zone