Bacalar Lake Of Seven Colors Day Tour
A tour of Bacalar from Cancun, discover the incredible "Magic Town" and the Lake of Seven Colors on this full day of adventures!
A Cancun tour to Bacalar is a grand adventure, a day full of exploration and fun in the southern end of Quintana Roo. You'll enjoy round trip transportation to Bacalar from Cancun with a packed snack on board the modern, air conditioned transport, passing famous destinations like Playa del Carmen and Tulum as you make your way south.
Once you arrive in Bacalar, you'll board a small boat for a guided tour of the lagoon. You'll visit three different cenotes and swim in the crystalline waters and discover why Bacalar is called "The Lake of Seven Colors".
After a tasty grilled lunch to refuel, you'll explore the San Felipe Fort of Bacalar and its pirate musuem, argh! You'll return to Cancun full of stories to share and incredible photos to make all your friends and family envious.
Duration: 14 hours (estimated)
Start time: 6.30am
What You Get
Bacalar Lake Of Seven Colors Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
child: 4 to 11 years old
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip transportation
- Boxed snack
- Bottled water
- Grilled lunch
- Guided tour of the Bacalar Lagoon
- Any other activities in Cancun or Bacalar
- Photo or video services
- Alcoholic beverages
- 5 USD fee for nature reserve conservation to be paid in cash
- 5 USD docking fee to be paid in cash
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable beachwear, water shoes and closed-toe shoes
- Bring an extra set of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
- Your sunscreen and/or insect repellent should be 100% biodegradable
- Bring a credit or debit card and some cash to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Itinerary is subject to changes depending on the weather and traffic conditions
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, people with mobility impairments, and those with back problems
- Pick-up service is available from hotels in Cancun. You will be informed of the timing after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from Cancun