Mazatlan Deer Island Eco Tour
Discover the natural wonders of Deer Island on an ecological tour from Matazlan. Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking in crystal clear waters, hiking across the island, and learning about native flora and fauna from your expert guide.
Your ecological adventure begins with pickup from your hotel then heads towards the 3 islands of Mazatlan. Perhaps the most iconic symbols of Mazatlan, the islands are named after the main species that inhabit or once inhabited them. The destination of today’s tour, Deer Island, is nestled between Bird and Wolf Island, and is the largest and most popular island of the 3.
There’s plenty to see and do on Deer Island, thanks to its natural attributes and terrain which provide a fantastic recreational space. Spend the day snorkeling in the warm waters in search of colorful marine life, relaxing on the white sandy beaches, and kayaking around the shoreline to soak up incredible views of both Mazatlan and Deer Island itself. You can also follow your expert guide on an ecological hike around the island, to see and learn about native flora and fauna that grow and live here in abundance.
At the end of a fun, adventurous, and educational day, head back on board the boat for the return journey to Mazatlan, and then drop-off to your hotel.
Start time: 8.30am
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Mazatlan Deer Island Eco Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
- Bilingual guide
- Kayak and life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- UV protection rashguard
- Dry bag
- Water and juice
- Fruit and cookies
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems, wheelchair users and those with mobility impairments
- The maximum weight for an individual kayak is 225lbs and in a double is 425lbs
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, towel, biodegradeable sunscreen and a camera. Come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan.
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number