Indulge in a day of tropical reef snorkeling and kayaking. Get up close and personal with the marine life in the Sea of Cortez and learn why Jaques Cousteau called it the 'World's Aquarium'.
The inviting waters of the Sea of Cortes, described by Jacques Cousteau as the "world’s aquarium," await you on your snorkeling adventure in Baja.
Sail through Baja’s idyllic waters stopping off for snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming. An experience like this is not to be missed when holidaying in Baja.
Follow your guide along the beautiful shores of Land´s End. Pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover´s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas. Then dive in for a guided snorkel adventure after approximately 45 minutes of kayaking.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Starting time: 9am
What You Get
Land's End Kayak and Snorkel Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 7 to 10 years old
- 2-person, clear-bottom kayak
- All snorkel gear: (fins, masks, snorkels, snorkel vests)
- A certified guide
- Soft drink and water
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- This acticity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please note that the minimum age for participants is 7 years old. Anyone under the 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear a bathing suit under your clothes and bring a change of clothing, non-slip shoes and sunscreen
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and towel. Don't forget your underwater camera
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour
- Depending on weather conditions and wind, the ride can be unstable
- Pick up is available from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas. Your pickup time and location will be provided when your tour is confirmed
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the starting time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time
- Email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address for pick-up
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick up is available from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas.