Cholula And Baroque Architecture Private Day Tour From Puebla
Discover the wonders of the Great Pyramid of Cholula and learn about the ancient civilization that built it. Afterwards, admire some of the region’s best examples of Baroque architecture including the Church of Santa Maria Tonantzintla.
The day begins with pickup from your hotel in Puebla and travels to the city of Cholula. Visit the Great Pyramid, the largest pyramid in the world with a history dating back to the 3rd century B.C. Spend some time exploring the tunnels beneath the pyramid and learn about the ancient civilization that built it.
After your tour of the pyramid, enjoy a tasting session of traditional Mexican liquors as well as a popular eggnog beverage. Next, visit the San Francisco Acatepec's Church, best known for its impressive Talavera mosaic and red brick facade.
Later, continue the tour to some of the region’s best examples of Baroque architecture. Stop at the Church of Santa Maria Tonantzintla, built in the 16th century, to admire its truly incredible and intricate interior. Finally, visit the International Museum of the Baroque, which boasts an unforgettable architectural experience. The tour ends with drop-off back to your accommodation.
Start time: 10am
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Cholula and Baroque Architecture Private Day Tour from Puebla
Person: 13 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Amenities in the car
- Access to Cholula Archaeological Zone
- Access to the International Museum of the Baroque
- Liquor and eggnog tasting
- A souvenir gift
- A map of Puebla
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants
- Please wear comfortable shoes, use sun block, and bring a hat or cap
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.