Discover the remote underwater paradise that is the Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. Kayak along pristine beaches and snorkel a coral reef with a myriad of colorful sea life. Experience the bay that Jacque Cousteau dubbed "the aquarium of the world."
Your full day excursion begins with morning pickup from your accommodation, followed by a 2-hour scenic drive to Cabo Pulo National Marine Park. Along the way, your expert local guide will keep you entertained with priceless stories and facts about the region.
Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park is a series of protected marine sanctuaries that form a bay around 1 of the 3 living coral reefs in North America. Established as a protected park in 1995, studies recently have shown an increase in biomass of almost 500% — and it shows. Tropical fish abound, with schools of grouper and jacks parading next to rays, eyes, and the occasional shark.
Upon arriving in Cabo Pulmo, marvel at the landscape as the mountainous desert meets the brilliant turquoise sea. As you get geared up at Los Arbolitos beach, you’ll be informed of the park regulations and given an instructional kayak lesson. Paddle out to La Sirenita beach, a remote sea lion colony, before hopping into the water to begin snorkeling amidst plentiful aquatic life.
You’ll spend around 4 hours exploring the vibrant coral reefs, stopping at 2-3 snorkeling locations. After a thrilling day on the water, head back to the small community of Cabo Pulmo for a delicious local lunch, before heading back to Cabo.
Start time: 8am
Duration: 9 hours
What You Get
Cabo Pulmo Marine Park Snorkeling and Kayaking
Adult/child: 7 years old and above
- Round trip transportation from Los Cabos
- Experienced guide
- Park and beach user fees
- Sit-on-top double kayak, seats, paddles, and lifejackets
- Mask, snorkel, and fins
- Beverages and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Dry bag to share for small valuables during the kayak
- Alcoholic beverages
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and pregnant women
- Participants must be 7 years old and above
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, biodegradeble sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Cabos San Lucas and San José del Cabo. You will informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed
- A Cabo Outfitters guide will pick you up in a van in front of your accommodations. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your designated pick up time.
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Please email or call Cabo Outfitters thereafter to reconfirm the location of your accommodations. You will be given a meeting point (usually in front of your accommodations) and an actual pick up time prior to the starting time of the tour.
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Cabos San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.