Round Penang Island Half Day Tour
Pulau Pinang – one of Malaysia’s most-visited corners – is Malaysia’s predominantly-Chinese state that is home to a rich polyethnic culture. Branded a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, Penang has no shortage of cultural sights and natural scenery; the island is a fusion of forests, lakes and beaches and its streets feature an assortment of colonial era townhouses, temples and tea shops.
Touring around Penang Island, the “Pearl of the Orient” from its sandy shores to quaint countryside. Stops include an idyllic fishing village, a cottage industry to witness the traditional handicraft of Batik painting, the countryside for introduction of tropical spices like clove and nutmeg, local fruits in season and try rubber tapping. Photo-stop at a typical Malay village, admire the street arts in the small town of Balik Pulau and visit the legendary Snake Temple, where Pit Vipers adorn the altars. Tour completes after covering approximately 80-kilometre of different routes and scenery.
What You Get
- Discover Penang on this four-hour Morning Tour
- Learn traditional batik printing techniques
- Discover the local fruits and spices of Penang
- Mingle with the locals at an old style Malaysian village
- Observe the art of gold and platinum jewelery making
- View the world's 3rd longest bridge
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Optional Gratuities
- Food & drinks
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of the tour:
• Your Order Number
• Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point.
- For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- Booking is required to be made 5 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.