Penang Tropical Spice Garden and Entopia Tour
Experience Penang’s natural side on a 4-hour, private trip to Tropical Spice Garden and Entopia butterfly farm, two lush sanctuaries for everything that grows, blooms, flies, or wriggles in coastal Malaysia.
The Tropical Spice Garden is planted with some 500 spices of tropical spice and herbs. See for yourselves the produce which frequently adorn our kitchen top by taking a guided tour of the garden. The next unique attraction is Entopia or Penang Butterfly Farm which brings you the best of insect world seen in harmony with nature. Discover the mystery of the reproduction processes of not only butterfly but dragon fly, firefly, beetles and other small living things, with technology aided interpretation.
What You Get
- Half-day, private garden and butterfly tour from Penang
- Tropical Spice Garden
- Entopia butterfly farm
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Optional Gratuities
- Food & drinks
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of the tour:
• Your Order Number
• Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point.
- For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- Booking is required to be made 5 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.