Penang 3D Trick Art Museum
Change your perspective with admission to the Penang 3D Trick Art Museum, where optical illusions, mind-bending art, and a collection of props and costumes offer interactive fun. You can step right into recreations of historic George Town scenes, capture unique selfies and group portraits, and visit the lifelike inhabitants in panda village. With a central location in George Town, the family-friendly Penang 3D Trick Art Museum is a great way to feed your imagination and creativity.
While most museums don't allow their visitors to take pictures, it's a different story at the Penang 3D Trick Art Museum. Visitors are encouraged to interact and have fun with the art pieces, and take as many photos as they want. Not like other museums, this art museum is an interactive attraction that embraces the old and the new by mixing art that features traditional Malaysian settings and what is considered to be present-day hip culture. Enjoy a day of fun with your family and friends where you get to live the lampung lifestyle by posing in front of a traditional Malaysian house, or perhaps pretend to boat and fish along the river, or pose as if you're doing extreme sports! It's the best activity to unleash your creative and fun side.
0900 - 1800 hours (Last admission:1715)
0900 - 2000 hours (Last admission:1915)
What You Get
- Admission ticket to Penang 3D Trick Art Museum
Age 13 to 59 years old
Age 60 and Above
Free admission for children below 3
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-ticket
3. Present the e-ticket and passport for verification at ticketing office
4. Enjoy the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is sent
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket and passport for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at attraction
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
How to Get There
10, Lebuh Penang,10200 Penang, Malaysia
- From George Town, the museum is about 10 mins drive away
- From Batu Feringghi, the museum is about 30 mins drive away
By Public Transport
- Take the Rapid Penang Bus number 101 and alight at the Weld Quay stop
- The museum is 6 mins walk away from the bus stop