If you have ever imagined walking on a footbridge which is hanging high up in the sky and soaking in the exhilarating views of mountains and the sea below, you can actually fulfill that dream in Langkawi.
The Langkawi Sky Bridge is located at the 'end' of the Cable Car ride. One of the island’s highlights, it is a 410ft-long curved pedestrian bridge above Mount Mat Cinchang. It may sound like a cliché but it is really true - the views from here are simply stunning - great for those Kodak moments!
Located 2,300ft above sea level, the Sky Bridge is easily accessible by the Langkawi Cable Car. The journey to the top starts out at the Oriental Village in the upper northwest of Langkawi Island, near Pantai Kok. Once the cable car gets going it gets a little chilly as winds flow through the ventilation slits at the top, so put on a sweater beforehand.
- Children must accompanied by an adult at all times
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions
- The availability of the Skybridge is subject to change depending on weather conditions (it might be closed for a short period of time)
- No refunds will be issued for Skybridge if it is closed due to weather or any other circumstances
What You Get
- Skybridge admission ticket for ONE
- Any other admission tickets
- Personal expenses
Ageg 13 and above
Free admission for children below 1
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-ticket
3. Present the e-ticket and passport for verification at ticketing Office
4. Enjoy the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket and passport for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at attraction
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
How to Get There
Address: Langkawi Cable Car, Oriental Village, Burau Bay, 07100 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
- 27-minute drive from Cenang Beach
- 4-minute drive from Berjaya Langkawi Resort
- 7-minute drive from The Danna Langkawi
Take a 10-minute walk to the cable car from Berjaya Langkawi Resort