Pulau Singa Besar – literally translated to mean Big Lion Island - you will be able to venture through the lush greenery of the rainforests or soak up the sun on its beautiful beaches. Tourists can take a quiet stroll down the beach, visit the animal sanctuary or swim in its crystal clear waters.
Dayang Bunting Island to see the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden, where you can immerse yourself in warm waters, shrouded by a green tropical forest, that will invigorate and refresh your weary spirit. Legend has it that women who cannot conceive need only take a sip of these cool and refreshing waters before she is blessed with a child. In actuality the hills that form the backdrop of this lake shapes an outline of a pregnant woman lying on her back – which is probably the real reason for its name.
On this tour you will also get a chance to see the magnificent king of the skies – the eagles – as they swoop down with deadly precision to catch their prey as they are fed. The day eventually winds down with a visit to ‘Beras Basah Island’ – or Wet Rice Island – another beach with crystal clear waters and sweeping views of the ocean before you are transported back to your hotel for a little rest and relaxation after an exhilarating and entertaining day with the sand and surf.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Your activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- Pick up point : Cenang Area only
- Private boat can accommodate up to 10 pax.
- Free of charges to children below 2 years old.
- Guest 2 to 11 years old are consider child.
- 9.00AM (Morning)
- 10.00AM (Only available for private boat)
- 2.00PM (Evening)
What You Get
- Complimentary Life Jacket
- Chicken Pieces for Eagle Feeding
- Island hopping: Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Island), Pulau Singa Besar (Big Lion Island) & Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island)
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
3. Enjoy the tour!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- Your activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
07000 Langkawi Kedah Malaysia