Alun-Alun Spa Experience Langkawi - Signature Massage
Treat yourself to a well-deserved break after a busy day with a relaxing spa treatment at Alun-Alun Spa in Langkawi
Walk through the doors of Alun-Alun and be prepared to be pampered like royalty. Indulge in one of Alun-Alun’s signatures, tastefully selected treatments and spa therapies to cater your every desire. Choose from a wide range of holistic Asean healing massages, body treatments, facials, and even spa for your nails. Not sure of what to pick? Your attending spa consultant will guide and help you pick the most suitable therapy.
At Alun-Alun, each of our spa therapists are professionally and meticulously trained by Alun-Alun’s Master trainer. Since its conception in 2003, Alun-Alun has since added another two branches (at Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah) to its first outlet in Kuah Town.
- Participants must be aged 12+ to participate in this activity
- You are provided with robe and slippers to wear during your spa treatment. Your body will be covered at all times during treatment except the area that the masseur is working on.
- Allow 1 hour between your last meal and spa treatment. Do not drink caffeinated or alcohol before you arrive for your spa treatment.
- Staffs wish to provide you with the best possible treatment. If you are uncomfortable with the treatment for any reason (music volume, depth of pressure etc.) please let the staff know during the treatment.
- Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs to join
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
- Be at the spa 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to prepare yourself for the treatment
- Please call or Email to reconfirm your time slots, your booking number/name and preferred branch after you received second confirmation. Contact detail will provided once booking confirmed.
Good to Know:
Treatments are physical in nature and are meant to reduce stress, relieve tense or fatigued muscles, stimulate lymphatic drainage and exfoliate the skin. You may experience a variety of symptoms after a treatment such as soreness, skin redness or minor bruising.
What You Get
Sound Bliss Massage (1 Hour / 1.5 Hours / 2 Hours)
Massage that uses the effects of sound, some touch and combination of singing bowls to bring deep relaxation
Aromatheraphy Massage (1 Hour / 1.5 Hours / 2 Hours)
Massage that uses strokes and acupressure techniques to allow the healing properties of essential oils to penetrate your skin release a sense of well-being
Foot Heaven (1 Hour)
- 60 minutes Foot Heaven Massage treatment
- Foot Bath
- Foot Scrub
- Herbal Compress and Foot Massage treatment
Body Scrub (45 Minutes)
- Detoxification: Inclusive of foot bath scrub with ginger or coffee an anti-oxidant that fight free radicals and stimulate natural detoxification. Exfoliates all traces of roughness leaving you glowing from the inside out.
- Refreshing/After Sun: Inclusive of foot bath, scrub with cucumber, herbs, and honey. Cool skin and reduce redness / enriches and relaxes tension lines
- Brightening: Inclusive of foot bath, ingredients used : Tanaka tree, lemon & honey / turmeric & tamarind with a blend of traditional Thai herbs to stimulate and gently exfoliate, while smoothing away dry & rough skin. Improves circulation and leaves skin with a radiant glow
- Nourishing: Inclusive of foot bath, milk/rose/jasmine/ rice/herbs & honey to gently exfoliate, nourish and enhance cell renewal, leaving skin soft & glowing.
Body Wrap (40 Minutes)
Inclusive of foot bath, morocco red clay / marine mud / white clay masks for deep cleansing, purifying, soothing and reducing irritation. Leaves you invigorated with revitalized and silky smooth skin.
Hydrotherapy (Hot Tub)
30 minutes Malaysian Herbal/ Malaysian Spice/ Aromatic Sea Salt/ Milk & Rose hot tub experience
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-ticket
3. Present the e-ticket and passport for verification at ticketing office
4. Enjoy the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Kuah Town (Bayview Hotel, Level 3)
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm
Kuah Town (Dayang Bay Resort)
Opening Hours : 11 am - 11 pm
Pantai Tengah (Tropical Resort)
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm
Pantai Cenang (Opposite Casa Del Mar)
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm