Heritage, history and culture await you on this panoramic tour that spotlights the city’s most celebrated landmarks and get to know each of these magnificent sites up close. See places like the King's Palace, National Mosque, National Monument, Independence Square and the famous Petronas Twin Towers.
Step back in time with a visit to the National Museum, a fascinating centre dedicated to Malaysian history and culture. Later, explore local crafts at the handicraft centre and make a stop at a favourite local chocolate boutique for an opportunity to learn, sample and buy some of its finest products.
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 3 -11 years
0900 –1400 hours (GMT+9)
Roundtrip transfer to and from selected hotels in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Air conditioned Coach, English guide or driver cum guide (Shared Tour)
Does not Include:
Entrance fees to Museum Negara, Food and beverage, Tips and gratuities (Optional)
Departure will be at Selected hotels in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Additional charge applies for hotels outside Kuala Lumpur city centre, including Petaling Jaya, Mid Valley, Sunway, Damansara & etc.
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket from Changi Recommends
3. Email the following information to email@example.com for booking of the tour Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
4. Customer must present Changi Recommends voucher to the guide or driver
1. An introduction tour to the City
2. Take photo with the Royal Guard
3. Stand inside the symbolic Independence Square
4. Take photo with Petronas Twin Towers
About the tour:
Tour routes may be subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
Full refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made at least 5 working days prior the tour date.
Partial refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made the day before.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made the day of tour.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 calendar days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.