Kidzania Kuala Lumpur
A fun-filled learning experience for your kids!
Equip your children with future life skills by taking them to KidZania, so that they can play 'adult' for a day with a wide range of careers to choose from
- GIve your kids a fun day of learning, with over 70 scenarios and careers to try out
- Children can learn to pilot an airplane, write for a newspaper, put out a fire, and more
- By earning money in the miniature city, kids learn how to save and spend wisely
- KidZania has a with state of the art security system to ensure the safety and security of all kid citizens
- Let your children develop valuable life skills such as responsibility, confidence and independence, to prepare them for the world!
- Perfect for a day out with the family
- Sunday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday, Public Holiday and School Holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Ramadhan (27 May-24Jun): 10:00am-4:00pm
- Closed on Mondays (except on public and school holidays)
- Please see latest operating hours here
What You Get
One-day Pass to KidZania Malaysia
Ages 18 years and above
Ages 4 - 17 years
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email confirmation with the e-voucher within 2 working days
3. Please redeem e-voucher for your entry ticket at the attraction
4. Enjoy your visit
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Entry to KidZania Kuala Lumpur is subject to the park capacity
- Adults entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur must be accompanied by a child
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Any child aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Children aged 8 -17 years are allowed to enter the City without being accompanied by an adult, but the same adult must be present during the child’s check-in and check-out at the city
- Re-entry is not permitted. Temporary exits are not allowed for kids at all times
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
How to Get There
Curve NX Shopping Mall
18, Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- By taxi: take a taxi directly to Curve NX Shopping Mall
- By MRT: get off at Damansara Mutiara MRT Station (SBK08)