Eureka Skydeck 88
For the Lunar New Year 2020, receive a Eureka Skydeck keyring gift, while stocks last! Don't miss The Edge Experience, the world's only moving glass structure.
Shoot to the dizzying heights of Eureka Skydeck and enjoy the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360-degree views in Australia (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere). See Melbourne's finest views from almost 300 metres in the sky - Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and beyond. There are 30 viewfinders around the Skydeck - use them to take a look at some of Melbourne's favourite attractions and landmarks and enjoy panoramic views of Melbourne from the 88th floor! Hungry or thirsty? The kiosk offers a variety of snack food, ice creams, hot and cold drinks, and a boutique selection of beer and wine.
We’re also home to a world first, The Edge – this glass cube that projects from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower and suspends visitors almost 300 meters high above Melbourne. A great place to face your fear of heights or drop to one knee and propose, The Edge shows you Melbourne from a different perspective.
- As it may get crowded during peak holiday period, you are strongly advised to visit Eureka Skydeck in the late afternoon to find a good spot for your Melbourne sunset viewing!
- For visits (voucher redemptions) from now till 9 February 2020, get a Eureka Skydeck keyring, while stocks last!
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of issue
1000am - 2200hrs daily (last entry 2130pm)
Christmas Day & New Year's Eve: 1000am - 1700hrs (last entry 1630hrs)
What You Get
- Admission to Eureka Skydeck 88
- Use of the interactive displays and educational activities
- "The Edge Experience" (if purchased)
- Complimentary Eureka Skydeck keyring for visits from now till 9 Feb 2020
- Souvenir photographs (available on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Eureka Skydeck
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please exchange your voucher on-site for an admission ticket on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne 3006
Wilson Parking "Eureka Car Park" – Located right beneath the Eureka Tower on the corner of City Road and Southgate Avenue (enter via Southgate Avenue)
By Public Transport
Flinders Street Train Station – Walk 5 minutes over the bridge to the other side of the Yarra River
Multiple trams also service the Southbank area, particularly along St Kilda Rd, a short walk away from Eureka. For more information, please click here for detailed route information