Robot Restaurant in Tokyo
Astounding entertainment with Japanese techno. Powerful live show featuring groovy robots trio, dancing ladies, fireworks and much more in just 120-minutes.
Think Power Ranger meets robotic Cirque du Soleil, the show absolutely provides a full sensory experience with the laser lights, sounds, electronic music and its lively one-of-a-kind robotic show. Head up to the third floor at the Rainbow Lounge before the main show starts and listen to the new Live Robot Band Show for a sneak peek of the craziness that is about to unleash.
If the unique features of Harajuku do not faze you, get ready for a mindblowing exciting time here.
What You Get
Admission to 90-minute performance
Ages 3 years and above
Free admission for 2 years and below
Includes: Souvenir worth JPY800
Excludes: Japanese-style Bento
1700, 1900, 2100 hours
- Free admisison for children age 2 and below
- The show makes use of loud sounds and music as well as bright flashing lights which may be uncomfortable for young children
- The restaurant has strict admission regulations and people with the following will not be admitted: anyone wearing sun glasses, intoxicated, with visible tattoos, in costume (e.g. cosplay, wigs)
- You must check in at least 45 minutes before the show
- Please note: If you fail to arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled sow time, your payment/reservation will be forfeited
- Please make sure to enter according to the scheduled time range. Please be on time as late customers will not be allowed to enter. Orders will not be refunded in this situation
- The show is not suitable for people with epilepsy
- Scheduling is subject to change. Please check the official website for updated schedule
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and time of the performance; purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to process booking:
- Name, Age, Gender and Nationality of each attendee
3. Receive an email with the e-ticket
4. Present the e-ticket for entry into Robot Restaurant at least 45 minutes before the stated showtime
Terms and Conditions
- The show makes use of loud music which may be uncomfortable for young children.
- Bright flashing lights will be used during the shows which is not suitable for those with photophobia and epilepsy.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Terms and Conditions:
- E-ticket must be presented at the attraction ticket box for entry; during the check in time - 40 minutes before the performance.
- Customers with the following are not permitted to enter the premises:
- Under the influence of alcohol;
- Uncovered body art such as tattoos;
- Wearing costumes or large wigs
- The traveler who purchased for the tickets must be present. Passport and identity will be used as verification to gain access.
- E-ticket is only valid on the date and time selected.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
How to Get There
Shinjuku Robot Building
Shinjuku Robot Building, B2F
1-7-1 Kabukicho Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan