Tokyo Cherry Blossom Walking Tour & Sumida River Cruise
Walk around the city and appreciate cherry blossoms at Mukojima located around Tokyo Skytree. Cherry blossoms blooming along the Sumida River in April are a must-see.
Visit cherry blossom viewing spots in the city of Tokyo on foot! Walk around the city while appreciating cherry blossoms at Mukojima. Stroll around "Mukojima" located around Tokyo Skytree. Cherry blossoms blooming along the Sumida River in April are a must-see. The tour will also bring you on a river cruise where you will be able to view cherry blossoms from the boat during the ride from Asakusa to Hinode Pier. To fuel you, you will have lunch at a modern soba noodles shop.
- In front of the ticket gate of Higashi-Mukojima Station on Tobu Isesaki Line (Meet 10:00)
- Mukojima-Hyakkaen Gardens (Enjoy various flowers throughout the four seasons)
- Edosoba Kikyo (Lunch of soba noodles in a modern shop)
- Ushijima Shrine (Visit)
- Saitamaya Koume (Try a dumpling snack)
- Sumida Park (A row of cherry blossom trees of about 1 km long)
- Asakusa Pier
- Cruise (approx. 40～50 mins)
- Hinode Pier (Disband around 15:30, after you can leave on your own)
Meeting time: 10 am
Tour duration: 10 am - 3.30 pm
What You Get
Tokyo Cherry Blossom Walking Tour & Sumida River Cruise
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Tour conductor
- Cruise ride
- Personal expenses
- Sightseeing bus
- Children age 0 to 2 may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat on the cruise. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes the cruise ride only. Lunch is not included.
- This is a walking tour and there will be no bus to bring you from one place to another. The estimated total walking distance is 3km.
- Please bring drinks, warm clothing and comfortable shoes. Depending on the weather, a raincoat is also recommended instead of umbrella. Sunglasses and sun screen are also recommended.
- When the boat ride is cancelled due to the bad weather or other conditions, the fare at the group rate will be refunded or the tour may go to a different place without refund. We seek your kind understanding.
- This tour is planned according to the best time to see the cherry blossoms based on recent years. However, due to potential seasonal irregularities, this period could be slightly before or after you visit the tour, meaning there is a chance that you won't see the trees in full bloom. Once the tour is confirmed to go ahead, it will do regardless of the conditions of the cherry blossoms. Even if you would like to change/cancel the tour because the flower condition is not favorable, the cancellation fee will be charged.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. The tour conductor will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from thepick-up point. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- Food menu is subject to changes depending on availability
How to Use:
- After placing your booking, send the full name, age and gender of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving the necessary information, we will proceed with your booking.
- You will receive updates regarding your booking via email. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a second confirmation.
- Present the second confirmation email to the tour operator on the tour date.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: In front of the ticket gate of Higashi-Mukojima Station on Tobu Isesaki Line