Sumo Demonstration & Lunch At Ryogoku Edo Noren
Visit Ryogoku Edo Noren to observe a sumo wrestling demonstration featuring two former professional sumo wrestlers, battling on an authentic sumo ring, then enjoy a delicious Japanese lunch.
Enjoy the food culture and traditions of Edo on this original sumo demonstration experience at Ryogoku Edo Noren. Relish delicious Japanese dishes served at restaurants celebrating the food culture of Edo, near JR Ryogoku Station, in a space designed to evoke the Edo spirit as expressed in the old Ryogoku Station building.
Step up onto an authentic, regulation sumo ring and try sumo wrestling for yourself. Once strictly restricted, the authentic, regulation-sized sumo ring in this experience is officially sanctioned by the Japan Sumo Association to allow men, women, and children to enter.
Experience the only sumo ring in Japan that allows overseas tourists to enjoy this authentic sumo experience.
- 09:45 - Meet at Ryogoku Edo Noren
- 10:00 - Watch sumo demonstration
- 11:00 - Lunch at Ryogoku Edo Noren
- 13:00 - Experience ends
Start time: 9.45 am
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Sumo Demonstration & Lunch at Ryogoku Edo Noren
Adult/Child: 7 years old and above
- Sumo demonstration
- Meal ticket for lunch
- Unlike standard sumo rings, women and kids are also allowed here
- Guests age 7 or above may participate in this activity at the Adult price
- Guests age 6 or below may enter for free, though without a meal ticket
- For lunch, you may choose from 12 different restaurants. Present your meal ticket at the selected restaurant.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Ryogoku Edo Noren
1 Chome-3-20 Yokoami, Sumida City, Tokyo 130-0015, Japan