Spend a day to admire the marine life at Sendai Aquarium!
The Sendai Aquarium is located in the coastal area in the east of Sendai. With its excellent geographical location and marine resources, the aquarium is equipped with about 100 large water tanks that reproduce the richness of the Japanese sea water resources. The Sendai Aquarium reproduces the natural environment of the ocean and shows the charm of the Tohoku region that is steadily developing. It is a place that symbolizes the revival of the Tohoku region and allows visitors to the aquarium to feel courage and vitality. The Sendai Aquarium has a total area of 9,900 square meters, has about 100 sinks, and displays about 300 species and 50,000 marine life. In addition, the Uminomori Stadium can accommodate about 1,000 people and you can get up close to the sea lion and dolphins!
Normal Period: 0900 - 1700
- Last Admission is 30 minutes before closing Time
- Opening hours vary according to period
- For more information regarding the opening hours, please refer here
What You Get
Adult: Age 18 and Above
Students: Age 12 to 17
Chilld: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 4 to 5
- Admission ticket to Sendai Aquarium
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children age below 4
- The e-voucher is valid for 30 days from the date specified and cannot be used beyond the valid date
- Please refrain from flash photography and smoking inside the aquarium.
- Pets are not allowed to accompany their owners inside the Aquarium (excluding service dogs).
- Depending on weather conditions, the condition of the animals, and other circumstances, the Aquarium may be closed or its operation may be suspended.
- Visitors who may cause a nuisance to people around them may be refused entry into the Aquarium.
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the attraction ticketing counter for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 4-6 Nakano, Miyagino-ku, Sendai, 983-0013