Indulge in the latest themed cafe craze - Owl Cafe! Enjoy an afternoon of healing with these cute owls
An owl cafe is a space where you can relax and interact with owls. You can not only touch them but also take pictures with them. Please follow the rules of the cafe and bear in mind that the owls are sensitive animals.
Most owl cafes require you to queue up, perhaps for hours on end, in order to experience this "healing entertainment". So, if you'd like to step outside the bustle of Tokyo life and try a uniquely therapeutic experience but don't have hours to spend queuing, our Japanese concierge team will be happy to make an advance reservation for you at an owl cafe in central Tokyo.
After you make a booking with us, we will apply at the cafe for your preferred timing or the next available time, and a few days before the requested date will get the result of your application and let you know the exact time and place.
Regular Opening Hours: 11:00–19:00
Special Opening Hours:
- March 1–14: 11:00-18:00 (last entry: 17:00)
- March 15–31: 12:00-18:00 (last entry: 17:00)
What You Get
Owl Cafe in Harajuku
Adult/Child: 6 years old and above
- 25 minutes cafe time: one free soft drink, one dessert
- 35 minutes playing with owls
- Original souvenir: owl teacup + selectable owl glasswork
- Additional food or drink orders
- Personal expenses
- When placing your booking, please indicate your preferred timing. In the event that your preferred timing is not available, we will select the next available timing. We seek your kind understanding.
- You will be informed of the exact time and place a few days before your reservation.
- Infants under 6 years of age may enter the cafe for free but cannot enter the owl petting area.
- Minimum 1 drink 500 JPY will be charged for 1-5 years old.
- Please do not touch the legs or chest of the owls, or make loud noises or movements that could scare the owls. When approaching the owls please show them your hand first slowly, so they feel secure.
- Please turn off or mute your phone and electrical devices in the cafe.
- Flash photography & selfies sticks are not allowed
- Please come to the cafe in clothes that can get dirty
- The cafe is non-smoking
- Souvenir are subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be informed of the exact time and place of your reservation a few days before your reservation date. Do keep a look out for our email.