Organic Tea Farm Visit In Shizuoka
In this activity, you will go to Shizuoka, which is well-known as a production center of green tea in Japan.
This is a 3-hour tour around the tea plantations in Shizuoka prefecture. The host will guide you to the top of the mountain and tell you the history and production methods of the organic tea plantation founded in 1975. If the weather's nice, you can see great scenery such as Mt. Fuji, bay, peninsula and a bird's eye view of the city. Finally, there will be tea-tasting of green tea, black tea,etc. We will teach you how to make delicious tea too. Join us for a taste of Japanese tea, its culture, and the authentic lifestyle of the Japanese tea farmers!
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Organic Tea Farm Visit in Shizuoka
Adult: 15 years old and above
Child: 6 to 14 years old
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Tea tasting
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants and maximum of 3.
- You may want to bring a cap or hat to shade you from the sun.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up at the north side of Fujieda Station at 1pm