Jogasaki Coast Diving Experience
The Jogasaki Coast on the west side of Izu Peninsula is rich in sealife and a popular destination for scuba divers. In this experience you can dive with an instructor even if you have no diving license!
If you arrive in Tokyo and want to try scuba diving but have no time to go to the Okinawa islands, then this experience is ideal for you! You can easily dive in the sea near Jogasaki Coast in Izu Peninsula, just two hours away by train from Tokyo!
In this activity you do not need to have a special diving license because a skilled instructor will dive with you. In addition, you will be instructed in details about scuba diving, so you can join even if this is your first time. You will learn not only how to dive, but also how to communicate with other people underwater. There is plenty of wonderful sealife to be discovered near Jogasaki Coast and the instructor will take many photos of you underwater. Later, you will receive the photos on a CD as a present!
Below is the schedule for this activity:
- 9:07 am: Get picked up from Jogasaki-Kaigan Station on Izu Kyuko Line. Do not be late for the meeting and take a train that arrives at Jogasaki-Kaigan Station exactly at 9:07 am.
- 10:00 am: You will be asked a few questions about your health condition and will watch a DVD with instructions about diving.
- 10:10 am: You will change to your swimsuit and will prepare to enter the sea
- 11:00 am: First, you will try snorkeling with your instructor who will show you some of the beautiful fish species that can be seen around Jogasaki Coast
- 12:00 pm: The real diving experience starts! Discover the full beauty of the sealife near Izu Peninsula!
- 13:00 pm: End of the diving. Change your clothes and wait a few minutes until the CD with your underwater photos is ready.
Duration: 9am to 1pm
What You Get
Jogasaki Coast Diving Experience
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- Instructor fee
- Rental equipment
- A drink
- CD with photos
- Adults and children over the age of 10 and in good health can participate in this activity.
- One instructor can lead no more than 2 people underwater at the same time.
- During high season (particularly in August and during public holidays) there might be changes of schedule.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Jogasaki-Kaigan Station on Izu Kyuko Line