Fuji Safari Park & Strawberry Picking Day Tour
Look forward to seeing lions, elephants, giraffes etc. roaming freely in the Safari Zone from the sightseeing bus with the snow-capped Mt. Fuji in the background
This tour will bring you from Tokyo to Fuji Safari Park where you will have 3 hours of free time. Look forward to seeing lions, elephants, giraffes etc. roaming freely in the Safari Zone from the sightseeing bus with the snow-capped Mt. Fuji in the background. Do note that you will not ride a jungle bus. Paid facilities in the park will be charged separately. Have a picnic on the grass if you'd like and enjoy the great outdoors! Thereafter, enjoy strawberry picking and savour the sweet delicious fruit as much as you want for 30 minutes.
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit (Depart７:10)
- Shinjuku (Depart ８:10)
- Fuji Safari Park (Enter a park, have lunch independently / 180 mins)
- Ema (Strawberry picking / 30 mins)
- Numazu (Shopping / 30 mins)
- Shinjuku (Scheduled 18:00)
- Ueno (Scheduled 19:00)
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit: 7.10 am
- Shinjuku: 8.10 am
Duration: 7.10 am - 7 pm
What You Get
Fuji Safari Park & Strawberry Picking Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: 3 years old
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Lunch is not included. Have lunch independently during the stay time at Fuji Safari Park. There is a possibility that restaurants may be crowded at the time of your visit. You can also bring your own lunch and eat it on the lawn or benches at the park.
- Fruit ripening is greatly affected by the weather conditions. It might be the case that harvested fruit will be served instead of picking fresh fruit or strawberries will be provided to take home as a souvenir.
- It might take about 15 mins walk from the bus parking lot to the strawberry farm.
- The strawberry picking activity will take place even in case of rain. Depending on the fruit farm, using an umbrella may not be allowed, so it is strongly recommended to have a raincoat.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- There is no guarantee that you will encounter wild animals or see Mt. Fuji especially if the weather is poor.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit