Edo-style Sawara Day Tour From Tokyo
Explore the cultural heritage Sawara preserving the Edo period. This tour includes a lot of activities such as sake tasting, cycling, experiencing a traditional festival and more!
Visit the old Japanese Edo-style town Sawara in Chiba! You will cycle along the river and between rice fields to get to one of the oldest shrines in Japan. A local guide will tell you the history of the shrine and how to pray in the Shinto way.
After visiting the shrine, you will go on a boat to enter the old town. On the boat, you can see a nice view of old buildings. In the town, you will visit the local sake brewery and enjoy sake tasting. You will learn how sake is made and the differences of each brand of sake.
- Meeting at Tokyo Station at 10:30 am
- 1.5 hour trip to Sawara by bus
- Have lunch in the bus or at the first shopping venue we stop by
- Enjoy the tour from 12:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Leave Sawara at 6:45 pm
- Arrive at Tokyo Station at about 8:30 pm
Duration: 10.30 am - 8.30 pm
What You Get
Edo-Style Sawara Day Tour from Tokyo
- River cruising fee
- Cycling fee are all included
- Transportation fee between Tokyo and Sawara
- If you join this tour during 14th-16th of July or 13th-16th of October, you can see the local festival with a history of more than 300 years.
- This is a group tour and you may be joined by other travellers
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen and an umbrella
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point:Tokyo Station, Yaesu Exit