Cherry Blossoms Cruise On Meguro River
Cruise along the Meguro river, the best spots for cherry blossoms viewing in Kanto area
This cruise plan will take you to cruise along the Meguro river, the best spots for cherry blossoms viewing in the Kanto area. There are around 800 beautiful cherry blossom trees lining along the river, and you will enjoy this astonishing scenery.
The branches of the cherry blossom trees, which are full with cherry blossom flowers that flow down like a curtain. The cruise floats slowly along the river while you enjoy the impressive and compelling views of cherry blossom curtains. You will also have the exciting opportunity to cruise under a floodgate. This cruise tour is very popular every year so make sure that you book this program before seats get sold out!
Let's bring more colours and joy to your spring this year!
Timings: 10.50am, 12.25pm, 6.30pm
What You Get
Cherry Blossoms Cruise on Meguro River
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 4 to 12 years old
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- The route for this program might be changed to Sumida River or other rivers if Meguro river is over flowing.
- We will notify you if the program is cancelled due to bad weather.
- If the cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, we will change the schedule to a different date. If the new schedule is not possible for you, a refund will be provided.
- Please note that cherry blossom blooming are subject to weather conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Tennozu Yamatsu Pier