Sushi And Tofu Making Experience
Try your hand at making delicious sushi and tofu and taste your work after!
Welcome to Tousen-bo. We will begin with Sushi making. All the ingredients are prepared by a sushi chef for you to use. The sushi chef will kindly teach you how to make sushi. Try making sushi by yourself while listening to his lecture. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask him. You will taste your sushi with the tofu you will make later.
After your sushi is completed, we will move on to the Tofu making experience.
- Add Nigari, bitter, to the warm soy milk
- Pour the stirred soy milk into the wooden mold and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After that the soft and fresh tofu is ready to eat.
With that, you may now taste the sushi and tofu you have made. How does it taste? Eating fresh tofu with a little salt is recommended.
Duration: 60 mins
Activity timings: 11am, 12pm, 1pm
What You Get
Sushi and Tofu Making Experience
- 5 pieces of sushi made by the chef
- 5 pieces of sushi made by you
- Tofu making experience
- This activity requires a minimum of 5 people
- Children should be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Young children are discouraged from participating as sharp tools are used in the experience
- Tempura, Nabe and Otsukuri making experiences are available as add-ons on the activity date. Additional charges will be payable at the venue.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tousen-bo Nara Restaurant
1F Narara, 21-1, Konishi-cho, Nara-shi, Nara