Plum Blossoms In Mie Day Tour
See beautiful weeping plum blossoms in Mie at Yuki Shrine and Suzuka Forest Garden
Appreciate beautiful plum blossoms blooming in Spring. First up, the tour will bring you to Yuki Shrine, home to about 300 weeping plum trees. Walk beneath the dangling blossoms and take pretty pictures. Thereafter, headon to Suzuka Forest Garden where you'll find a Weeping plum garden. The superb view of "Kurehashidare”, a type of double-plum cherry blossoms, with the Suzuka Mountain Range is really overwhelming and worth a visit. The Plum Blossom Festival is usually held from late February to late March.
- Shin-Osaka (Meet 8:20)
- Umeda (Meet 8:30)
- Yuki Shrine (Stroll independently / approx. 50 mins)
- Suzuka Forest Garden (Stroll independently / approx. 60 mins)
- Umeda (Scheduled 17:45)
- Shin-Osaka (Scheduled 18:00)
Tour duration: 8.20/30 am - 5.45/6 pm (Approximately 10 hours)
What You Get
Plum Blossoms In Mie Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Lunch box
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 0 to 2 may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket
- The infant ticket only includes a bus seat. Meals are not included
- None of the included expenses will be refunded even if unused
- The best viewing season of flowers differs according to the weather conditions. Peak flower blooming period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. The tour will go ahead in principle once it is confirmed, even if you can't enjoy the flowers in full bloom. We also reserve the right to change a part of itinerary.
- Bento box lunch is included in this tour while drinks are not included. Please bring your own drinks.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- 8.20 am: Shin-Osaka
- 8.30 am:Umeda
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes earlier for registration