Osaka City Water Bus - Yodoyabashi to Osaka Castle One-way Route
Travel from Yodoyabashi to Osaka Castle on a water bus!
The Aqualiner water bus sightseeing boat lets visitors explore Osaka from the water. Take in the beautiful scenery as you cruise around Osaka. See Osaka in a different perspective as you cruise along the Okawa river.
What You Get
Osaka City Water Bus - Yodoyabashi Pier to Osaka Castle One-way Course
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- One-way Water Bus ticket from Yodoyabashi Pier to Osaka Castle
- Children under 6 years old can board for free but will not have a seat
- The e-voucher is valid for 90 days from the selected date (final validty is 27 March 2020)
- Please go to the boarding point at least 20 minutes before the departure time to exchange for the ticket
- If the water bus is full, please wait for the next one
- This ticket is only for Yodoyabashi Pier to Osaka Castle One-way ticket
- The duration is about 40 minutes for one-way route
- No meals are provided on board.
- In order to ensure the safety of guests, due to weather or river conditions, sailing may be stopped or the sailing route may be changed without notice on the day of departure.
- We will not be responsible if you are late for unusable situations.
- Please go to the service counter to get the ferry ticket first. If you show the QR code directly at the boarding point, it will be unavailable. We will not be responsible for it.
- Please check the departure status of the day from the official website.
- Please note that Osaka City Water Bus will be closed from 29 Feb to 15 March 2020
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the boarding point to exchange for the physical ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Boarding Point: Yodoyabashi Port (Close to Yodoyabashi of Keihan Line and Subway Midosuji Line)