Contactless travel card for Kansai trains, buses & shopping.
Navigate the Kansai region like a local with the ease and convenience of the contactless ICOCA Card valid for trains, buses, metros and shopping.
- Convenient discount card for JR, subway, private railway, buses and shopping in the Kansai area and around.
- The contactless rechargeable smart card is the easiest way to travel around the JR West network including Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe.
- Discounted Haruka rail ticket for the Kansai Airport Express including Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto when you present your ICOCA card (temporary visitors with foreign passports only).
What You Get
Adult: Age 12 and Above
- EDION Namba Tourist Information Center
- 1F EDION Namba-BLDG, 3-2-18 Namba Chuo-Ku, Osaka 542-0076, Japan
- Business hours:10:00 ~ 21:00
- Tel 0081-06-6684-9330 (Chinese)
Terms and Conditions
For train lines unavailable for use in conjunction with the ICOCA card, cash in Yen will be paid on board the train
E-voucher is open dated and valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
It is possible to receive a refund for the ICOCA card
The refund can be made at the JR-WEST Ticket office reservation ticket offices, in JR-WEST stations (refunds are not possible at stations for companies other than JR-WEST or at bus offices)
A handling fee of 220 yen will be deducted from the amount remaining on the card and the 500 yen deposit will be returned
The minimum charge amount is 1,000 Yen
The ICOCA card will expire if unused for 10 years
The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars
Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations