Toki Premium Outlets and Stargazing Night Tour
Enjoy the night view of stars in the sky and shopping at the Toki Premium Outlets in this tour!
Enjoy the countless stars filling the night sky in this tour! Relax by watching the myriad of stars you cannot see in the city! In this tour, you will also head to Toki Premium Outlets and go on a shopping spree for 2.5 hours. Afterwards, you will head to Heavens Sonohara for a star gazing night tour! Admire the beautiful night sky filled with sparking stars!
Nagoya Station West Exit, in front of the fountain (Meet 13:10)
Toki Premium Outlets (Shopping and dinner on your own expenses / approx. 150 mins)
Heavens Sonohara (Star gazing night tour / approx. 120 mins)
Nagoya Station (Scheduled 23:40)
13:10 - 23:40 hours
What You Get
Toki Premium Outlets And Stargazing Night Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission Fee
- Please be aware that the late arrival back to Nagoya Station after star gazing may cause you to miss your last train and having to pay for a taxi to return to your destination (or even a hotel.) While we estimate to arrive back by 23:40, traffic could affect this schedule.
- Viewing the starry sky is not guaranteed if the weather is poor. There is no refund based on this reason.
- Outdoor sightseeing is very cold especially at night. An extra jacket is recommended for chilly night. In addition, please bring insect repellent and wear long sleeves and long pants.
- Even if the stars are hidden due to rainy or cloudy weather, you will still visit the outdoor facility with the guide (Japanese-speaking only). Bringing rain gear (umbrella, rain coat etc.) is also recommended.
- It is also advisable to bring a sheet or blanket to sit on for the stargazing activity.
- Lunch and dinner are not included. Please prepare it by yourself in advance or buy it during your free time at the outlets
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the meeting time
How to Use
- Present email confirmation to the tour operator on the day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up Point: Nagoya Station West Exit, in front of the fountain