Nabana no Sato and Begonia Garden Admission Ticket
Enjoy the gorgeous floral scenery at Nabana no Sato and Begonia Garden!
Nabana no Sato is a flower theme park featuring gorgeous floral scenery throughout the seasons. Seasonal attractions include tulips in spring, fireflies in early summer, cosmos blooms in autumn, and illumination in wintertime – all through the year, there's always something for you to enjoy! When you are there, do not miss out the Begonia Garden, which is a large hothouse complex covering some 9,000 square meters and displaying 12,000 plants in bloom of over 600 varieties. It is recommended to catch the night illuminations at Nabana no Sato. Take in the beautiful colorful illuminations that light up the whole park! It is a sight not to be missed!
Nabana no Sato illuminations
- Open from 19 October 2019 - 6 May 2020
- 1 March 2020 - 6 May 2020
- It is open even in the rain
- For more information on the opening hours, please refer to the official website
What You Get
Nagashima Resort Nabana No Sato And Begonia Garden Ticket
Adult: Age 16 and above
Child: Age 7 to 15
- Admission Ticket to Nabana No Sato
- Admission Ticket to Begonia Garden
- 1000 yen coupon for usage in the park
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children age 6 and below
- The e-voucher is valid until 6 May 2020
- 1,000 yen vouchers in the park can be used for shops and catering facilities in the park.
- Some facilities in the park need to participate in at their own expense, the cost is not included in the ticket.
- Do not bring foreign food or pets into the park.
- No photo or video is allowed in the prohibited area.
- Free WIFI is provided in the park.
- Wheelchair rental service is available in the park (limited number)
- Flowering status varies depending on the season
- The park is open even in the rain
- The illuminations are even more beautiful on rainy days, since the lights reflect on the wet ground, creating a fantastic scene.
- The lighting time is different every day. Please refer here for the lighting timing
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the ticket counter to exchange for the tickets for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There