Ise-shima Day Tour with Buffet Lunch
Visit Ise Jingu, experience the Edo period, and take in the panoramic view of Ago Bay
Iseshima is best known for Ise Jingu, the holiest of all jinja (Shinto shrines) in Japan. Visit the Inner Shrine (Naiku) which enshrines Shinto’s most venerated deity, the Sun Goddess Amaterasu Omikami. Thereafter, visit Samurai Kingdom which recreates the atmosphere and streets of a small castle town during the Edo period. Experience what it’s like to be a ninja or Samurai through the various activities and performances available!
For lunch, indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet with sushi, tempura, shellfish, curry and more! For dessert, choose from a selection of fruits or chocolate fondue. Having filled your stomach, the tour will head to Yokoyama Observatory where you can enjoy a view of the panoramic vistas of serene Ago Bay. Finally, the tour comes to an end with shopping at Mitsui Outlet Park Jazz Dream Nagashima, the largest outlet mall in Japan.
0730 - 1950 hours (GMT +9)
What You Get
Ise-shima Day Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Adult: Age 12 and Above
- Child: Age 6 to 11 years old
- Infant: Age 3 to 5 years old
- Admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary
JR Nagoya West Exit (Taiko-dori) ESCA Underground Shopping Mall
Naiku, Ise Jingu Shrine: Free time
Samurai Kingdom, Ise: Lunch
Yokoyama Observatory, Shima: Free time
Mitsui Outlet Park Jazz Dream Nagashima: Shopping
Drop-off: Nagoya Station
- Infants age 3 – 5 years may purchase the infant ticket. This includes bus seats and the lunch buffet only.
- Children age 2 and below may join the trip free of charge but will not have a seat or meals. If your child requires a seat and meal, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to changes
- None of the included expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers
- Do note that this is not a guided tour. A tour conductor will accompany the tour and provide basic information necessary (such as meeting time and place). Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures will be provided.
- For the smooth operation of the group tour, we are responsible for allocating the seating for the transportation (bus, trains etc.) used during the tour and at facilities where seats are designated
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day
- Dishes available at the lunch buffet is subject to changes depending on availability of ingredients
How to use
- Save your e-voucher on your phone or print out a copy
- Present it to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: JR Nagoya West Exit (Taiko-dori) ESCA Underground Shopping Mall