Zazen Experience In A Bamboo Forest
A bamboo forest is an ideal environment for meditation. Calm down and try to face yourself through zazen
A bamboo forest is an idea environment for meditation. Calm down and try to face yourself.
Please come by the appointed time and register at the reception.
Zazen (meditation) is a fundamental method of training in Zen Buddhism. You will meditate sitting with correct posture and integrate your mind. If worldly thoughts should occur, ignore and let them occur and let them cease to exist. Just sit with a belief that you face yourself.
- Move to the bamboo forest near the temple
On a rainy day, Zazen is held in the temple.
- Zazen experience
Remember what you learned in the lecture, concentrate and engage in Zazen. Try to face yourself in the calm bamboo forest suitable for mental concentration.
- The end
Duration: 90 mins
Time: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
What You Get
Zazen Experience in a bamboo forest
Adult/Child: 6 years old and above
- The experience will be conducted in English
- In the case where the tour is canceled because of the circumstances of the temple, you will be notified by the day before.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
45 Dounomae, Teramachi, Ayabe, Kyoto, 〒623-0033