Kyoto World Heritage & Cherry Blossoms Viewing Day Tour
Visit the World Heritage Sites and famous cherry blossom places in Kyoto. Relish local Kyo-Kaiseki lunch.
Visit the World Heritage Sites and famous cherry blossom places in Kyoto, and relish local Kyo-Kaiseki lunch. The first stop will be Toji Temple, a five-storied pagoda which is a famous World Heritage Site. Weeping cherry tree called "Fuji Sakura" will be the highlight of the temple. Next, the tour will proceed to Nijo castle, another famous cherry blossom viewing spot with about 300 cherry trees of about 50 types planted in a park. Thereafter, the tour will take a break for lunch at Kyo-kaiseki Traditional Restaurant "Minokichi". After fuelling up, the tour will head to Tenryuji Temple where about 200 cherry trees grow on the temple grounds. Cherry blossoms also bloom in the back of the Sogenchi Garden, designated as a special scenic spot. The last stop will be the famous historic site Arashiyama. The view of cherry blossoms along Togetsukyo Bridge and Katsura River is spectacular. Feel free to wander around, shop and eat.
- Namba OCAT (Meet 8:05)
- Toji Temple (Stroll / approx. 60 mins)
- Nijo Castle (Stroll / approx. 70 mins)
- Kyo-kaiseki Traditional Restaurant "Minokichi" (Lunch / approx. 50 mins)
- Tenryuji Temple (Stroll / total time with Arashiyama approx. 70 mins)
- Arashiyama (Stroll / total time with Tenryuji Temple approx. 70 mins)
- Namba (Scheduled 18:10)
Tour duration: 8.05 am to 6.10 pm
Meeting time: 8.05 am
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time
What You Get
Kyoto World Heritage & Cherry Blossoms Viewing Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Bus seats
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a bus seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- Infant tickets only include a bus seat and entrance fee to the temples only. If lunch is needed, please purchase a child ticket
- None of the included expenses will be refunded even if unused
- Lunch will be early (around 11:30am) or late (around 13:30). The tour conductor will announce lunch time on the tour day.
- Heavy traffic is expected during the cherry blossom season. Due to this, parts of the itinerary may be altered or omitted and time stayed at sightseeing spots may be shortened. Furthermore, the return time may be significantly delayed.
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather. Peak viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. The tour will go ahead in principle once it is confirmed, even if you can't enjoy the cherry blossoms. We also reserve the right to change the itinerary partially or even cancel the trip. In those cases, we will get in touch in advance.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Namba OCAT