Mt. Usu Ropeway Roud-trip Ticket
Take the ropeway to the summit of Mt. Usu and enjoy the wonderful scenery along the way.
Visit Mt. Usu, a volcano which has erupted four times in the past 100 years. The Usuzan ropeway brings you close to the volcano's summit. You can take a look of Lake Toya and the surrounding scenery. The landscape of Toya Caldera and Usu Volcano Global Geopark changes every dozens years, resulting the ever-changing sceneries available in the area which makes the geopark a perfect place for appreciating the beauty of changing earth shaped by volcano eruptions.
8AM – 6PM (subject to change seasonally)
What You Get
Mt. Usu Ropeway Round-trip Ticket
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Mt. Usu ropeway Round-trip ticket
- The e-voucher is valid for 7 days from the selected date
- For more information regarding the Usuzan Ropeway schedule, please refer here
- The schedule is subject to change depending on the weather.
- Please note that thee ropeway is under maintenance from 16 Feb 2020 to 15 March 2020
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the entrance of Usuzan Ropeway
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 184-5 Aza Showa Shinzan, Sobetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 052-0102