Bluemoon, an authentic compact cruiser, will take you for a round night trip from Hakodate Bay to the sea at the back of Mt. Hakodate.
"Bluemoon," a romantic white boat with the motif of the moon floating on the sea, is the only boat where you can enjoy an authentic cruising in Hakodate. The boat has two floors with a total length of 31 meters and a weight of 199 tons. Though it is small, the boat has the hull structure designed to suppress rolling. You can enjoy a comfortable cruise around Hakodate Bay with modest waves.
In the main room of the boat, you can enjoy conversation sitting on the dining chair while feeling the warms of the wood. On the open deck on the second floor, there are chairs lined up facing the same way the boat is heading and a white round sofa you can sit on comfortably. Enjoy the ocean view while feeling a refreshing sea breeze.
As a special arrangement for this plan, you can reserve a table on the 2nd floor. The night cruise takes you from the Hakodate Bay to Samukawa, an unexplored area of Hakodate, while tasting the local-brew beer and dry squid. Samukawa at the back of Mt. Hakodate is a hidden area of Hakodate that you cannot found on the map.
The bustling cityscape suddenly turns into the sheer cliffs by the sea that show you the harsh nature. If the sky is clear on that night, you may be able to see a starry sky over the sea where the city lights do not reach. The main attraction of the return trip is a romantic nightscape including red brick warehouses and shipyard. The finale of the luxurious trip where you can enjoy the night view of the port town from the sea, will surely be an unforgettable memory of the trip.
Duration: 60 mins
What You Get
Hakodate Bay Night Cruise
Adult: 20 years old and above
Teen: 13 to 19 years old
Child: 7 to 12 years old
Infant: 3 to 6 years old
- Blue Moon boarding ticket
- Drink (local-brew beer or local cider)
- Dry squid (saki ika)
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants
- There are days when the sea breeze blows strongly, so please bring a jacket if necessary.
- Participation requirements：The food and drinks provided on board are as follows.
- For age 20 and over: local-brew beer and dry squid (saki ika)
- 13-19 years old: local cider and dry squid
- 7-12 years old: Local cider and dry squid
- 3-6 years old: Local cider and dry squid
- 0-2 years old: None (free boarding only)
- Please come to the boarding point at least 15 minutes before the meeting time.
- Please show your voucher when boarding to change it to a boarding pass.
- Smoking is not allowed onboard or at the terminal.
- For parents with small children, please be careful about the safety of your children.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside the boat.
- Due to bad weather or rough waves, the cruise may be canceled.
- Operation may be interrupted, or the route may be changed depending on the circumstances.
- Do not feed seagulls as that will adversely affect environmental protection.
- To ensure safety, be sure to follow the rules presented onboard and outside the boat and in announcements.
- In the case of an event or charter, the operating time may be changed without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point：Bluemoon sightseeing boat boarding pier
14-17, Suehirocho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0053