Okayama Peach Picking, Sunflowers And Kurashiki Day Tour
Enjoy peach picking experience in Okayama and appreciate the beautiful sunflower fields in Sayo
Appreciate the bright beautiful sunflower field in Sayo, stretching as far as your eye can see. Thereafter, fuel up during lunch before the peach picking experience in Okayama, a famous region for the fruit. Each person will be able to bring home one peach that they chose and picked themselves. Finally, explore the beautiful streets of Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. You will be given 70 minutes of free time to wander the streets and visit attractions of your choice.
- Namba OCAT (Meet 7:30)
- Umeda (Meet 8:00)
- Sayo (View sunflowers/30 mins)
- Nishino-ya (Lunch and all-you-can-eat peaches/together 50 mins)
- Farm (Peach picking x 1/25 mins)
- Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. (Explore/70 mins)
- Umeda(Scheduled arrival 19:00)
- Namba OCAT (Scheduled arrival 19:30)
- Namba OCAT 7.30 am
- Umeda 8 am
Duration: 7.30 am - 7.30 pm
What You Get
Okayama Peach Picking, Sunflowers and Kurashiki Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat only. Peach Picking and lunch are not included
- Included expenses will not be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- The peak viewing period for the flowers depends on the weather. The tour will take you to the best fields based on the conditions of the tour day. If conditions are insufficient, the visit could be shortened or omitted altogether.
- Depending on crop conditions and the climate, peach picking may not be possible. In that case, the activity will be omitted from the itinerary.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour end point may be different from the boarding place, depending on congestion. Please ask a staff member on the day for details.
- Although you are free to explore the area, some attractions will be closed depending on the day.
- Closing days of main attractions:
- Mondays (Open on Public Holidays): Ohara Museum of Art, Kurashiki Mingeikan folk crafts museum, The Ohashis’ House, Kurashiki City Art Museum and Kurashiki Museum of Natural History
- Mondays & Fridays (Open on Public Holidays): Kurashiki Archaeological Museum
- Entrance fees are not included in the tour fee. You will have to purchase at the attraction
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There