Visit two popular world heritage sites with this sightseeing bus.
Visit two world heritage sites which are the Atomic Bomb Dome and Miyajima in this one-day sightseeing bus tour. The main sightseeing spots include Hiroshima Castle, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum (Atomic Bomb Dome), Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Peace Museum, Miyajima, Itsukushima Shrine, etc. You will also take the boat to Miyajima and along the way, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Seto Inland sea. You can also enjoy a Hiroshima specialty bento for lunch. Purchase this Hiroshima World Heritage Sightseeing Bus Ticket to fully explore Hiroshima and Miyajima in one day!
8:50 Departure from Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit (View Hiroshima Castle from the bus window)
9:10 Atomic Bomb Dome (World Heritage, Get Off for sightseeing)
10:30 Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
11:25 Departure from Hiroshima Port (High- Speed Ship of Setouchi Sealine to Miyajima Port)
15:10 Departure from Miyajima Port
16:30 Arrive at Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit
08:50 - 16:30
What You Get
Hiroshima World Heritage Sightseeing Bus
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Hiroshima World Heritage Sightseeing Bus Ticket
- Entrance fee to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Hall
- Boat Fee
- The e-voucher is only valid on the selected date
- Departure time: 08:50 at Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit
- The duration will take about 7 hours and 40 minutes
- Please note that lunch will be a Hiroshima specialty bento
- Please fasten your seat belt during the ride.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, traffic and other factors
- When the high-speed ferry from Hiroshima Port to Miyajima Port is closed, the bus will move to Miyajima Exit and take the ferry to Miyajima.
- The bus departs at 08:50am. Please be at the boarding point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. The bus will not wait for latecomers
- As admission fee of Miyajima, Itsukushima Shrine is not included in fare, please pay on the spot
- For more information about the bus, please refer here
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the bus ticket office at Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit
- Opening Hours: 0830 - 1830
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.