Wild Vegetable Picking And Cooking Experience In Togamura
Pick wild vegetables in Togamura, a world heritage site, and cook them for a sumptuous lunch
Toga-mura, a hidden land located in the interior of the Gokayama village with gassho-zukuri houses, is a designated World Heritage Site. Toga-mura is rich in wild vegetables. You can have a special experience of picking wild vegetables at the hidden spot where only the locals know. The tour also includes the trekking in the mountain.
The collected wild vegetables are cooked on the spot and you will enjoy the village's local cuisine such as "wild vegetable and gibier hot pot."
- 10:00: Meet up at Toga-mura: Let's meet up at Soba-no-sato in Toga-mura. After the briefing by the instructor, let's get ready for the trekking and off we go!
- 10:30: Wild vegetable picking and trekking. Let's get started for wild vegetable picking and trekking. Have fun while observing the rues.
- 12:00: Cooking and enjoying lunch. Let's enjoy cooking the fresh wild vegetables you have picked. Savor Toga's hearty local dishes.
- 14:00: Scheduled to end
Time: 10 am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Wild Vegetable Picking and Cooking Experience in Togamura
- Please come in clothes suitable for trekking and that you don't mind dirtying
- Do not enter someone's mountain without permission. As there may be poisonous plants, please listen to the direction of the instructor and enjoy picking while observing the rules.
- If you get poisoned by plant or find fierce animal, please report to the instructor immediately
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Soba-no-sato in Toga-mura
1193, Togamura Sakaue, Nanto-shi, Toyama, 939-2516, Japan