Visit Indonesia's most active volcano - Mount Merapi. Enjoy stunning sunrise view on top of the mountain.
Mount Merapi means “mountain of fire”. It is the most active volcano in Indonesia with regular eruptions since 1548. The smoke emitted from Merapi can be seen emerging from the mountaintop at least 300 days a year. It has treacherous peaks, impressive views and steeply graded trails. These made Merapi become the dream destination for travellers who looking to explore the outdoors and taste some high-altitude adventure.
In this tour, you will enjoy the amazing sunrise at Mount Merapi. When dawn breaks, you can see a panoramic view. You can hear about the geology of the volcano and its history of eruptions. You can feel Merapi’s strong power. You can choose to continue exploring Ullen Sentalu Mesuem and Plant Salak after Merapi Sunrise or drive back to Yogyakarta city.
- 03:30hrs: Pick up from your hotel in Yogyakarta city
- 04:30hrs: Arrive at Mt. Merapi area, change to the Jeep and climb up
- 05:30am: Enjoy the amazing sunrise view of Mount Merapi
- 06:30am: Back to Yogyakarta city or continue to visit Ullen Sentalu Mesuem and pick Plant Salak
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 9 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 10 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability.
- Amendement request must be made at least 9 days prior the departure date
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.