Borobudur Temple Tour
Borobudur temple is the biggest Buddhist relics in South East Asia and as a monument which consists of six square platforms.
Borobudur temple is the biggest Buddhist relics in South East Asia and as a monument which consists of six square platforms. The wall is decorated with relief panels and statues. The main dome (bell shape). Is located at the center of the top platform and surrounded by stupas. We will follow few stories of Sidarta life by following the panel by walking clockwise. Arriving the top means reaching perfectness.
Driving back to Yogyakarta, but make a stop at Pawon temple which is located only around 2 km from Borobudur temple. This temple is supposed to be a jewel of Javanese temple architecture. Probably, this temple served to purify the mind prior to ascending Borobudur. Go further for about 1,5 km, and then we will find Mendut temple which is predicated to be the oldest temple compared to Borobudur and Pawon temple. Inside the temple there are three big Buddhist statues.
Operating Hours: From 8:00am to 1:00pm
Duration: 5 – 6 Hours approx.
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick-up and Drop-off service from major hotels in Yogyakarta City Area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.