Surabaya Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour
Visit Mount Bromo and Madakaripura Waterfall in one day. Private tour to witness the spectacular sunrise on top of Mount Bromo.
Embark on a one-day tour to enjoy the scenic views of Mount Bromo and Madakaripura Waterfall. You can watch the sunrise over Mt. Bromo without staying the night in Cemaar Lawang. Learn about East Java’s culture and option to visit amazing natural attraction - Madakaripura Waterfall. Pick up and drop off at Surabaya Juanda Airport or any hotel in Surabaya. Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle and shared Jeep at Bromo area. English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking driver/guide is included. Private tour only, you can follow your own path and no rush. A unforgettable trip to witness the spectacular sunrise on top of Mount Bromo not to be missed.
- 23:30hrs: Pick up customers at Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Any hotel in the Surabaya City or Surabaya Train Station
- 02:30hrs - 03:30hrs: Travel to Mount Bromo area. The journey will take about 3-4 hours. Arrive in Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep to see the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan. (This will be a shared jeep and will include a local bromo guide/driver; Bromo entrance fee is not included)
- 03:30hrs - 08:00hrs: Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. At the crater, you can go on foot or via horse/pony ride. The trip is around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater. (Horse/pony ride is optional and rent fee is not included)
- 08:00hrs - 08:30hrs: Return to Cemara Lawang and go back
- 08:30hrs - 11:00hrs: Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight. (Waterfall is optaional and entrance & motorbike fee of SGD$20 is not included)
- 12:00hrs - 13:00hrs: Drop off at requested hotel, Surabya Juanda Airport or train station in Surabaya if you are not going to the waterfall
- 15:00hrs - 16:00hrs: Drop off at requested hotel, Surabya Juanda Airport or train station in Surabaya if you are going to the waterfall
What You Get
- Hotel/Airport/Train Station pick up/drop off in Surabaya
- Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared Jeep in Bromo
- Private tour
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide
- Water and refreshments
- Service charge, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Accommodation in Surabaya
- Entrance fees (Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Estimated at Rupiah 350,000; Madakaripura Waterfalls & Motorbike Estimated at Rupiah 200,000)
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo (Estimated at Rupiah 150,000 for round trip)
- Gratuities (recommend)
- Travel insurance (recommend)
- All fees not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Most travelers can participate;
- Infant seats available, Infants must sit on laps;
- Not recommended for pregnant/wheelchair travelers;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund;
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
How To Use
- Present the email confirmation upon pick-up for guide/driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick-up Point (E.g. Hotel/Airport/Train Station)
- Drop-off Point (E.g. Hotel/Airport/Train Station)
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at the Airport, please provide the Flight No.
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at the Train Station, please provide the Train No.
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at Hotel, please provide Name and Address of Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 9 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 10 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability.
- Amendement request must be made at least 9 days prior the departure date
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.