4D3N Surabaya Mount Bromo & Ijen Private Tour
Most recommend way to is it three natural masterpieces - Mount Bromo & Ijen and Madakaripura Waterfall in . Private tour to witness the spectacular views on top of the volcanoes Less tiring as you have sufficient rest time and more enjoyment.
Embark on a 4D3N tour to enjoy the scenic views of Mount Bromo & Ijen and Madakaripura Waterfall. You can enjoy stunning views and photo opportunities of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen. Learn about East Java’s culture and option to visit amazing natural attraction - Madakaripura Waterfall. This tour makes you feel less tiring as you have sufficient rest time. It is also for safety and enjoyment of the customer. Stay in comfortable 4-star hotels with breakfast included. Pick up and drop off at Surabaya Juanda Airport or any hotel in Surabaya. Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle and shared Jeep at Bromo area. English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking driver/guide is included. Private tour lets you explore at your own pace and make extra stops. A unforgettable trip to witness the spectacular sunrise on top of Mount Bromo not to be missed.
- 09:00hrs - 10:00hrs: Pick-up from Juana International Airport or hotel in Surabaya.Travel to Mount Bromo area. (If pirck up from airport, the time will be your flight's arrival time)
- 12:00hrs - 15:00hrs: Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight. (Waterfall is optaional and entrance & motorbike fee of SGD$20 is not included)
- 17:00hrs - 18:00hrs: Check into Bromo Terrace Hotel. (If Bromo Terrace Hotel is not available, we will use Bromo Park Hotel)
- 02:30hrs - 03:30hrs: Travel to Mount Bromo area. The journey will take about 3-4 hours. Arrive in Cemara Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep to see the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan. (This will be a shared jeep and will include a local bromo guide/driver; Bromo entrance fee is not included)
- 03:30hrs - 08:00hrs: Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. At the crater, you can go on foot or via horse/pony ride. The trip is around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater. (Horse/pony ride is optional and rent fee is not included)
- 08:00hrs - 08:30hrs: Return to Cemara Lawang and go back.
- 10:30hrs - 11:00hrs: Transfer to jeep and return to Bromo hotel. Enjoy breakfast and checkout
- 18:00hrs - 19:30hrs: Reach Mount Ijen area and Check in to Grand Padi Hotel. (If Grand Padi Hotel is not available, we will check into El Royale Resort)
- This day is kept free and easy for you to recharge before climbing Ijen in the night. Some of the activities would be Snorkelling, diving, going to Baluran National Park, Mountain Biking in the mountains of Ijen etc. You can also just chill by the hotel pool. (The activities are located about 2 hours car ride away from the hotel and price is excluded from this package). The driver and the car which you can use for this day are included.
- 00:00hrs - 00:30hrs: Checkout around 12:00 am and travel to Paltuding area. (Breakfast on-the-ground and local Ijen tour guide is included, Ijen entrance fee is not included)
- 02:00hrs - 02:30hrs: Reach Paltuding permit post before hiking to Ijen peak.
- 02:30hrs - 08:00hrs: At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point. At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before returning to Paltuding.
- 15:00hrs - 17:00hrs: Drop off at requested hotel, Surabya Juanda Airport or train station in Surabaya.
What You Get
- Hotel/Airport/Train Station pick up/drop off in Surabaya
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast provided by the hotels
- Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared Jeep in Bromo
- Private tour
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide
- Water and refreshments
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Entrance fees (Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Estimated at Rupiah 350,000; Madakaripura Waterfalls & Motorbike Estimated at Rupiah 200,000, Kawah Ijen Estimated at Rupiah 250,000)
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo (Estimated at Rupiah 150,000 for round trip)
- Gratuities (recommend)
- Travel insurance (recommend)
- All fees not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Most travelers can participate;
- Infant seats available, Infants must sit on laps;
- Not recommended for pregnant/wheelchair travelers;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund;
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
How To Use
- Present the email confirmation upon pick-up for guide/driver to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick-up Point (E.g. Hotel/Airport/Train Station)
- Drop-off Point (E.g. Hotel/Airport/Train Station)
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at the Airport, please provide the Flight No.
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at the Train Station, please provide the Train No.
- If Pick-up/Drop-off Point is at Hotel, please provide Name and Address of Hotel
- Room Type: 1 King / 2 Single Beds (The operator will indicate your preferred room type in the request to the hotel, but subject to hotel's availability and no guarantees)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 9 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 10 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability.
- Amendement request must be made at least 9 days prior the departure date
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.