The Pride Of Lombok Tour
An ideal tour for those who wish to be acquainted with the interesting local culture.
First visit is Narmada water palace built in 1727 By Anank Agung Gede Karang Asem used both as a garden of pleasure and place of worship. It is also famous for its spring water, believe to give dedicates pilgrim’s eternal youth. Kopang traditional market is our next destination. Then proceed to sapit, you will be taken short trekking to find the natural beauty an unpolluted air. Sembalun Lawang And Sembalun Bumbung villages lie the tranquil sembalun valley. Continue on the Sendang Gile waterfall beneath mount Rinjani.
Approximately 125 meters high is set among lush surrounding with spectacular scenery gorges overhung by vines and stunning flora and fauna. You can enjoy lunch in a restaurant with spectacular view of rice terrace and the waterfall. Walk down to Sendang Gila waterfall. Next stop will be Segenter traditional village, where you will discover Sasak ethnic group with their unique tradition and way of life. Return to your hotel via coast of Malimbu a beautiful windy road that hugs the hilly coastline. You might see spectacular sunset with the silhouette of Mt. Agung Bali.
Operating Hours: From 09.00am to 05.00pm
Duration: 9 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Local guide
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Senggigi Area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 adult passengers and maximum of 10 passengers
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.