Take a tour of Lombok's traditional villages, seeing craftsworkers create world-renowned pottery and woven fabrics with a painstaking attention to detail.
Take a tour of Lombok's traditional villages, seeing craftsworkers create world-renowned pottery and woven fabrics with a painstaking attention to detail. Enjoy lunch on the beach before visiting an adobe village with thatched roofs, and the summer palace of a Balinese king.
Lombok’s terracotta pottery has an international reputation for its quality workmanship. In the village of Banyumulek (clear water) you can see pottery makers painstakingly molding vases, jugs, and plates in exactly the same way as they have been crafted for centuries.
Visit Sukarare, renowned for its traditional weaving. These techniques have been handed down from mother to daughter for generations. Each piece of cloth is woven on a handloom in established patterns and colors. Some fabrics are woven in as many as four directions and interwoven with gold thread. They can be so complicated that they take one person 3 months to complete.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant on Kuta Beach, the magnificent south coast. Afterward, continue to Sade, a hamlet built in the traditional Sasak style. The houses are made entirely of adobe, roofed with alang, a type of long grass.
The last stop is the Narmada summer palace, built in 1727 by an old Balinese king. Too frail to journey to the summit of Mt. Rinjani to make his offerings, he had this garden laid out around a spring as a miniature replica of the volcano and the lake.
Operating Hours: From 08.30am to 04.30pm
Duration: 8 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Local guide
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Senggigi Area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 adult passengers and maximum of 10 passengers
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.