Take insta-worthy photos with picturesque hilly sand dunes and crystal blue mining waters
Located on the western bay of Bintan Island near Tanjung Uban, be transported into a dreamy insta-worthy photo spot with picturesque hilly sand dunes and crystal blue mining waters at Gurun Pasir Busung.
After the extraction of sand was prohibited in Bintan Island, the area was left untouched and transformed into a charming desert sandscape under the magical hands of nature.
Gentle slopes with varying hues of light brown and yellow accompanied by tints of red in the sand make Gurun Pasir Busung one of the most Instagram-able spots in Bintan Island. Bring the unique experience to the next level by hopping onto one of the Sahara-inspired photo spots available and immortalise the moment with your best pose.
Situated on the north-west coast of Bintan Island, Tanjung Uban is the second largest town after Tanjung Pinang. Enjoy a drive through the town centre and look out for the marks of a fast-progressing city with growing cottage industry businesses juxtaposed against rustic elements such the stilted homes, floating kelongs at sea, and swaying coconut trees.
Vihara Guan Di Gong where the Chinese God of War (Guan Sheng Di Jun) valiantly stands at more than 16 meters tall. A sacred Giant Turtle God Statue sits right opposite the temple, casting a protective gaze over those at sea. The picturesque Sekera Beach will be the next and last destination of the tour whereby visitors can witness locals going about their daily livelihood activities including the mending of fishing nets.
- 09:00am/03:00pm - Pick-up from Hotel
- 09:30am/03:30pm - Visit Fisherman Village & Guran Pasir Busung (Sand Dunes)
- 10:30am/04:30pm - Tour Tanjung Uban (Local Market, Ferry Port and Supermarket)
- 11:30am/05:30pm - Scenic drive along coast of Turtle temple & Sekera Beach
- 01:00pm/07:00pm - Arrive back at Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.