Conquer Gunung Bintan - the tallest summit of Bintan for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the island!
Conquer Gunung Bintan - the tallest summit of Bintan for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the island! Standing at 340-metres, Gunung Bintan is home to ancient trees up to 40-metres tall and animals like silver leaf monkeys, sunbirds, eagles and more. During your trek, soak in the beauty of nature and try to spot seasonal fruits such as durian, jackfruit, mangosteen and papaya.
As you make your way down, one can take a dip at a pool called “Kolam Puteri” or Princess’s Pool. According to local legend, a swim in the clear waters will bring you good luck! Step under the waterfall to receive a cool shower of blessings. Nothing beats a refreshing dip after some hiking action! The entire hike takes approximately 2 to 4 hours, depending on fitness level and the amount of time you’d like to spend enjoying the wild.
- 09:00am/01:00pm - Pick-up from Hotel
- 10:00am/02:00pm - Arrive at Gunung Bintan for pre-trek briefing. Trek commences, the expedition is through the giant rainforest, crosses a rubber plantation and a spring within the hills. Trek will end at the other side of Gunung Bintan in a tropical fruit plantation.
- 12:30pm/04:30pm - Transfer back to Hotel
- 01:30pm/05:30pm - Arrive back at hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.