Majestic Fast Ferry (via HarbourFront Terminal)
Daily departure from HarbourFront Terminal (Singapore) to Batam Center and Sekupang
Travel easily and conveniently between Singapore and Batam via the Majestic Fast Ferry. No hassle of booking a round-trip ticket as the ferry travel both ways, plus all taxes and fees are all-inclusive with one price. No hidden charges at the last minute. The Majestic Fast Ferry is known to have the youngest fleet in the region as well as being the fastest, luxurious and high-tech. Speed away to Batam in luxury comfortable seats. Various amenities are available onboard to meet your travel needs before reaching your destination.
- Batam Centre/Batam Centre - Depart: Singapore - Batam Centre // Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
- Sekupang/Sekupang - Depart: Singapore - Sekupang // Return: Sekupang - Singapore
- Batam Centre/Sekupang - Depart: Singapore - Batam Centre // Return: Sekupang - Singapore
- Sekupang/Batam Centre - Depart: Singapore - Sekupang// Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
What You Get
- 2 Ways Round-Trip Ticket via Majestic Fast Ferry
- Ferry taxes and terminal fees (no additional surcharge)
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees (if needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Prepare any medications for seasickness or nausea before boarding, as the journey is via open sea which can be quite rough
- Note: You will receive a Ferry E-Voucher via email. Kindly present the E-voucher at Majestic Fast Ferry counter for the collection of your boarding pass.
- All travellers including infants need a valid ticket
- All travellers need a passport with a minimum of 6 months validity in order to leave Singapore and enter Indonesia
- In the event that your selected choice of ferry time is overbooked or not available, you will be automatically be assigned to your 2nd choice (or closest available return timing) and notified via email
- Boarding gate closes 30 minutes before departure time. (If no show, the boarding pass will be forfeited)
- Guests have entitled check-in baggage of up to 20 kg each. Guests are required to have their boarding pass and passports presented at the baggage drop off counters. Counters are available for drop off up to 30 minutes before departure time
- Ferry Schedule
How To Use
- Present the Ferry E-Voucher at Majestic Fast Ferry counter for the collection of your boarding pass.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly assist to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for all travellers:
- Passport No.
- Name (as in passport)
- Date of Birth
- Passport Issue Date
- Passport Expiry Date
- Departure Time
- Return Date & Time
Note: Kindly do not send your booking to Majestic Fast Ferry operator directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Location: Harbourfront Centre
Address: 1 Maritime Square, #03-41, Singapore 099253