This tour is focused on the varied arts and crafts that originate in Bali.
This tour is focused on the varied arts and crafts that originate in Bali. Visit gold and silversmithing shops and galleries where skilled artisans design and create stunningly intricate jewelry. We also explore a village famous for its distinctive style of wood sculptures. See natural designs, as well as characters from Hindu mythology. Your final stop is to Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, where many local and European artisans have set up workshops and galleries. Explore these galleries with your guide, to obtain a greater understanding of Bali's art and crafts scene and history.
Your local guide will meet you in reception at your hotel, where you will depart for Celuk Village, famous for its gold and silver workshops. Explore the many cottage industry artisan workshops and galleries, where skilled artisans design and create stunningly intricate jewelry. Learn about the processes and designs from your informative guide.
The day’s next stop takes us to learn about another of Bali’s traditional crafts. Exploring the Mas Village, famous for its distinctive style of wood sculptures, you will find natural designs, as well as characters from Hindu mythology. Balinese woodcarving is considered to be one of the finest in the world. For centuries, woodcarvers created sculptures influenced by traditional beliefs and Hindu myths. Engage with expert carvers who still chisel by hand, intricate designs and pieces, such as traditional Balinese masks used in Balinese ritual ceremonies.
Your final stop is to Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali. Here, many local and European artisans have set up workshops and galleries. Explore these galleries with your guide, to obtain a greater understanding of Bali's art and crafts scene and history. View traditional Balinese paintings as well as a variety of works by contemporary artists, before returning to your vehicle for the return back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 - 7 Hours approx.
Operating Hours: From 8:30am to 15:30pm
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 paying adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers per coach
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
- Lead Name
- Name of Hotel
- Contact No
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.